July 14-15, 2021 Metropolis Events, Southbank, Melbourne
The Australian Association for Unmanned Systems’ “UAM Summit 2021” conference will be the first of its kind in Australia. It will focus on advancing our collective understanding of the challenges facing the emerging industry and the activities (unlocks) required to address them. It is supported by key government and industry organisations from Australia and abroad.
- Identify and map a network of local, national and regional industry capability in the emerging UAM sector.
- Provide an open forum to identify and capture the UAM industry needs and challenges.
- Collate and map these to industry wide ‘unlocks’.
- Use the event to further promote Australian industry capability, the State of Victoria and more broadly Australia as a world leader in aviation and a hub for investment.
- Build greater community awareness of the emerging UAM sector and the potential economic, social and environmental benefits it can offer.
The event will be held over 2 days in Melbourne and will include both formal presentations and interactive panel sessions.
There will be plenty of time to network throughout the event fully catered morning, afternoon and lunch breaks. There will also be a formal dinner following the summit which will be open to all delegates to attend.
Who Will Attend
- Key personnel from Federal, State and Local Governments
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority and international regulators
- Airservices Australia
- UAM, RPAS and UTM industries
- Key eVTOL platform developers and manufacturers
- Aerospace industry
- Transport industry
- Infrastructure owners
- Property developers
- Digital service providers
- Insurance sector
Expected number of delegates: 150-250
Delegate level: CEO, COO, CTO, Senior management, Senior Government, leadership / cabinet level political keynotes.
Call for Feedback on UAM Summit
Recent developments with Uber Elevate, together with many of the major aircraft manufacturers rapidly advancing their UAM developments and the recent announcement of Melbourne becoming the first international Uber Air pilot city result in heightened interest and increased opportunities across our industry. Consequently AAUS believes that it is time to establish a dedicated industry led UAM conference focussed on advancing our collective understanding of the challenges facing the emerging UAM industry and the activities (unlocks) required to address them.
To assist us in the development of the conference format we are seeking feedback from the wider AAUS community in their level of interest for a dedicated UAM conference. We would appreciate feedback from members and associates on their interest in attending, speaking, displaying and sponsoring. Please provide feedback via email to email@example.com .au