Canberra, March 29-30, 2022
The Australian Association for Uncrewed Systems’ “RPAS in Australian Skies 2022” conference is an important strategic event aimed at the continuing discussion on the safe integration of RPAS into Australian Airspace. It is supported by key government and industry participants and has established itself as a landmark event in the Australian RPAS calendar.
Registration for this event is now closed.
The themes covered in the conference included:
- Policy and Regulatory updates from the Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Communications, CASA, AirServices Australia and the Australian Defence Force relating to the use of emerging aviation technology in Australia.
- UAS Traffic Management (UTM), low level airspace, integrated airspace systems challenges and opportunities.
- Industry challenges and perspectives
- Continuing development of a professional and safe industry.
- ATSB RPAS data and trends
- Emerging technology and innovative solutions enabling integration or RPAS into Australian airspace.
- Future infrastructure requirements to enable drone delivery and advanced air mobility (AAM).
- Emerging RPAS and AAM applications – benefits, viability and social acceptance.
- Summary and Panel session focussing on current and future work of AAUS membership working groups.
Monday 28 March, 2022
|Time||Presentation / Activity||Presenter|
|17.00 - 18.00||Networking Drinks (open to all conference delegates)||Melbourne Foyer, Hotel Realm|
Tuesday 29 March, 2022
Wednesday 30 March, 2022
RPAS in Australian Skies 2022 will be a hybrid event incorporating face to face (live) and online (virtual) choices for participants.
Conference participants will be able to register as a Live or Virtual delegate where:
- Live registration includes attendance to the conference in person in Canberra, and
- Virtual registration includes attendance to the conference via an online virtual platform and does not give the ability to attend in person.
The conference will include both formal presentations and audience interactive panel sessions.
There will be an opportunity for international virtual presentations streamed to the conference as well as virtual attendance.
In addition, there will be exhibition space for exhibitors and sponsors at the venue.
There will be plenty of time to network throughout the event during fully catered morning, afternoon and lunch breaks.
The 2022 Sponsorship Prospectus is now online outlining the sponsorship packages available for the event.