July 17 – 18, 2019 Canberra
The RPAS Industry is moving at a fast pace and safe airspace integration remains a key challenge for a viable industry.
The Australian Association for Unmanned Systems’ “RPAS in Australian Skies 2019” conference is an important strategic event aimed at raising awareness and continuing discussion on the safe integration of RPAS into Australian Airspace.
The Event will be held over 2 days at the National Convention Centre, Canberra
The themes will cover:
- Policy and Regulatory updates from CASA, AirServices Australia and the Australian Defence Force
- Airspace and Air Traffic Management (ATM & UTM)
- Australian very low airspace environment, challenges and opportunities
- Defence plans for RPAS use in domestic civil airspace
- Lessons learned from RPAS operations in shared airspace with focus on BVLOS
- Industry challenges and perspectives
- Training requirements for future RPAS operators
- ATSB RPAS data and trends
- Emerging technology and innovative solutions enabling RPAS integration into Australian airspace
- Detect and Avoid concepts and emerging standards
- Future infrastructure requirements to enable drone delivery and urban air mobility.
AAUS events are focused on broadening professional relationships amongst members and key industry end users.
Our events are strongly supported by key Government and Industry players and there will be opportunities to meet with them during the conference and at the conference dinner.
National Convention Centre Canberra
AAUS is a not for profit organisation that performs significant advocacy work on behalf of its members and industry. Our objective is to promote a safe and viable unmanned system industry. We also focus on organising quality and focussed events that address key issues for our industry.
By supporting the conference through sponsorship, you will be recognised for your commitment in supporting the efforts of AAUS. In addition, you will promote your organisation while sending a small team to participate in the event and network with other industry professionals.
This years’ RPAS in Australian Skies conference will run in conjunction with the inaugural AAUS Gala Dinner incorporating industry awards. The Gala Dinner is available at additional cost and will provide a great opportunity to celebrate industry achievements.
The AAUS Gala Dinner will be held on the evening of Wednesday July 17, 2019 at the National Convention Centre.
You can package the cost of the gala dinner with registration for your team under our sponsorship packages.
Registration is now open for the conference and gala dinner.
Category Early Bird Standard
AAUS Member $575 $635
AAUS Member + Gala Dinner $725 $785
Government $575 $635
Government + Gala Dinner $725 $785
Industry $675 $735
Industry + Gala Dinner $825 $885
Academic $305 $340
Academic + Dinner $455 $490
Gala Dinner Only $150 $150
Gala Dinner Table of 8 $1,000 $1,000
- Pricing is exclusive of GST
- Early Bird Rates end 5pm May 3, 2019
- AAUS Member discount is only available to financial AAUS members
- Industry rate is for non-AAUS members
- Academic Rate applies for staff and students of Academic institutions
- If you are purchasing a table of 8 for Gala dInner, we will contact you for the names of the participants two weeks prior to the event
Please register via the event window below. (Make sure to select RPAS in Australian Skies 2019 and not one of our other events).