Canberra, March 10-11, 2020
The Australian Association for Unmanned Systems’ “RPAS in Australian Skies 2021” conference is an important strategic event aimed at the continuing discussion on the safe integration of RPAS into Australian Airspace. It is supported by key government and industry participants and has established itself as a landmark event in the Australian RPAS calendar.
The themes will cover:
- Policy and Regulatory updates from the Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Cities and Regional Development, CASA, AirServices Australia and the Australian Defence Force
- Airspace and Air Traffic Management (ATM & UTM)
- Australian very low airspace environment, challenges and opportunities
- Safety lessons learned from RPAS operations in shared airspace with focus on BVLOS
- Industry challenges and perspectives
- Training requirements for future RPAS operators
- ATSB RPAS data and trends
- Emerging and related technology and innovative solutions
- Future infrastructure requirements to enable drone delivery and urban air mobility.
The AAUS Gala Dinner incorporating industry awards will run alongside the RPAS in Australian Skies 2021 conference.
More details to be released soon.