NextGen Advisory Group
The role of the NextGen Advisory Group is to provide relevant expertise and sub 35 age demographic specific insight and advice to the AAUS Board for the future development of advocacy, membership and events with a focus on career pathways.
Terms of Reference
The key principles that will be applied are the following:
- Sustainably grow the drone industry well into the future.
- Support local and start-up industry first.
- Encourage broad and diverse participation in AAUS activities.
The project has the following key components:
Advocacy: Provide nextgen demographic input to AAUS advocacy activities.
Membership: Create a membership category for our demographic with appropriate benefits.
Events: Create events that appeal to the nextgen demographic..
Working Group Members
- Simon Hooper (Precision Autonomy, Chair)
- Paul Hardy (Surf Life Saving NSW)
- Patrick Munsey (Aivia Group)
- Michael Nas (Bennett + Co)
- Will Rooks (Northrop Grumman)
- Daniel Smith (Skylark Solutions)
- Josh Williams (Infravision)
- Sally Burt (AAUS)
List of AAUS NextGen Advisory Group submissions on behalf of AAUS membership:
AAUS Member Input / Feedback
The NextGen Advisory Group will communicate its progress against objectives on a regular basis via AAUS newsletter and other communication channels. From time to time we will seek AAUS membership input via surveys, but we welcome input and feedback at anytime.
Contact Simon Hooper