Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Australian Association for Unmanned Systems Incorporated will be held at the AAUS Office in Melbourne.
Date: Wednesday, November 27, 2019
Time: 4pm – 5pm followed by a BBQ.
Address: Level 2, 44 Lakeview Drive, Scoresby
RSVP: For catering purposes, please let us know if you will be attending by emailing Sally.Burt@aaus.org.au
- President’s Welcome
- Declaration of Quorum, Proxies & Apologies
- Adoption of 2018 AGM Minutes
- Annual Report for 2019 including Financial Report
- Election of AAUS Board of Directors
- General Business
Election of AAUS Board
In accordance with the AAUS Rules, financial members of AAUS are able to vote on the make up of the AAUS Board of Directors.
- The AAUS Board of Directors consists of 4 Executive positions (President, Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer) plus 11 General positions.
- Candidates may run for General Board positions and once determined, Executive positions will be decided by the new Board at the first Board Meeting.
- There are also 10 General Board positions that will be vacated at the 2019 AGM.
- Voting for Board positions is achieved only via the electronic form below and will be completed prior to the AGM.
- All voting is confidential.
- There is no provision for voting by proxy.
Election of AAUS Board positions (10)
Candidates (in alphabetical order)
- Mitch Bannink (Director / Chief Controller, Overall Photography) [Qualification Form]
- Jake Campbell (Triton Program Manager Australia, Northrop Grumman) [Qualification Form]
- Reece Clothier (Global Airspace Integration Senior Manager, Boeing NeXt) [Qualification Form]
- Ashley Cox (Chief Operating Officer, Airsight Australia) [Qualification Form]
- Andrew Crowe (Business Development and Project Director, Mirragin Unmanned Systems) [Qualification Form]
- Jackie Dujmovic (CEO, Hover UAV) [Qualification Form]
- Ludovic Grosjean (Principal Consultant, OceanX Group) [Qualification Form]
- Scott Harris (Adagold Aviation) [Qualification Form]
- Simon Hooper (Head of Product, Precision Autonomy) [Qualification Form]
- Jonathan King (CEO, Director, AVCRM Group) [Qualification Form]
- Andrew Lucas (Managing Director, AOS Group) [Qualification Form]
- Warren Ludwig (Director International Strategic Development Australia and Southeast Asia, General Atomics Aeronautical Systems) [Qualification Form]
- David Mann (General Manager, UAVAIR) [Qualification Form]
- Anthony Marsh (Director, AirAssess) [Qualification Form]
- Anthony Patterson (Business Development Director, Cobham Australia) [Qualification Form]
- John Perkins (Director JFP Services) [Qualification Form]
- Mark Stevens (Executive Director, Measure Australia) [Qualification Form]
In accordance with Rules 6.2c, Reece Clothier (President), Anthony Patterson (Vice President), Warren Ludwig (Secretary), Ashley Cox, Ludovic Grosjean, Scott Harris, Simon Hooper, Daniel Lipshut, Andrew Lucas and Mark Stevens have all retired from their General Board positions.
In accordance with Rule 6.2d, 9 of the 10 have re-nominated for a General Board position.
In accordance with 6.2d, we have also received new nominations from Mitch Bannink, Jake Campbell, Andrew Crowe, Jackie Dujmovic, Jonathan King, David Mann, Anthony Marsh and John Perkins for General Board positions.
This means we have 17 candidates for 10 General Board positions and a vote is required.
Voting for Board positions will be accepted up until 1700 (EDT) on Wednesday November 20, 2019.
Complete the confidential electronic form to vote via the following link: