September 1-2, 2021
Metropolis Events, Southbank, Melbourne
The Australian Association for Unmanned Systems’ AAM Summit 2021 conference will be the first of its kind in Australia. It will focus on advancing our collective understanding of the challenges facing the emerging industry and the activities (unlocks) required to address them. It is supported by key government and industry organisations from Australia and abroad.
The conference will run as a hybrid event
Summit Themes and Objectives
- Identify and map a network of local, national and regional industry capability in the emerging AAM / UAM sector.
- Gain perspective on policy and regulatory development from Federal and State Government, CASA and AirServices Australia
- Provide an open forum to identify and capture the AAM / UAM industry needs and challenges.
- Collate and map these to industry wide ‘unlocks’.
- Use the event to further promote Australian industry capability, the State of Victoria and more broadly Australia as a world leader in aviation and a hub for investment.
- Build greater community awareness of the emerging AAM / UAM sector and the potential economic, social and environmental benefits it can offer.
- Future infrastructure requirements to enable AAM / UAM
- Emerging AAM applications – benefits, viability and social acceptance
AAM Summit 2021 will be a hybrid event incorporating face to face (live) and online (virtual) choices for participants. We hope that this offers flexibility for Australian and International delegates to participate in the current COVID environment.
Conference participants will be able to register as a Live or Virtual delegate where:
- Live registration includes attendance to the conference in person in Melbourne, and
- Virtual registration includes attendance to the conference via an online virtual platform and does not give the ability to attend in person.
The conference will include both formal presentations and audience interactive panel sessions.
There will be an opportunity for international virtual presentations streamed to the conference as well
as virtual attendance.
There will be plenty of time to network throughout the event during fully catered morning, afternoon and lunch breaks. We also plan on incorporating a conference dinner on the evening of September 1.
Who Will Attend
- Key personnel from Federal, State and Local Governments
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority and international regulators
- Airservices Australia
- AAM, UAM, RPAS and UTM industries
- Key eVTOL platform developers and manufacturers
- Aerospace industry
- Transport industry
- Infrastructure owners
- Property developers
- Digital service providers
- Insurance sector
Delegate level: CEO, COO, CTO, Senior management, Senior Government, leadership / cabinet level political keynotes.
Call for Papers
We are now calling for papers from domestic and international presenters who meet the listed themes and objectives.
- Call for Papers opens: April 1, 2021
- Sponsorship Prospectus released: April 8. 2021
- Call for Papers Close: May 16, 2021
- Draft Program Announced: May 20, 2021
- Registration Open: May 20, 2021
- Conference Delivery: September 1-2, 2021